Start Date: 29/11/2021
Pay: $2400 Per Hour
Fun and supportive work environment
Structured training programme provided
Career growth opportunity from sustainable and consistent brand expansion
Group-wide staff discounts (F&B and Beauty brands under Spa Esprit Group)
Medical insurance; fixed OT hours; and leave provisions in line with MOM regulations
No split shifts
● Preparation and serving of speciality coffee beverages according to brand SOP
● Calibration of coffee flavour at start of shift and throughout the day
● Provide assistance to both guests and staff with coffee-related enquiries
● Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner
● Providing excellent and personalised customer service
● Serving and up-selling food and beverages
● Performing cashier duties
● Performing day to day opening and/or closing duties
● Compliance with brand SOPs
● Performing general housekeeping
● Setting tables, cleaning and restocking condiments and supplies and other side duties as assigned.
A positive learning attitude is a must.
Relevant experience is preferred, but not a must.
Good team player and approachable.
Enthusiastic, respectful, and willing to learn.
Good communication and soft skills.
Full training will be provided
Please Contact Jason Toh at 91599588 to find out more details.
Contract length: Full time